www.rbcroyalbank.com – Hello, guys are you looking to Activate RBC Credit Card? Then you are in the right place. Here I will provide the steps for activating your credit card, just follow them carefully. This is a prepaid credit card and you can use this card anywhere in the world. These cards are available to everyone, if you want to Activate them then click on read the post completely.
RBC Credit Card Activate Quick Tips:
- -Don’t forget to activate your RBC Credit Card.
- -Make sure you activate the card before using it.
- -If you are planning on using the card out of the country, then please make sure that your PIN Number is valid in your country.
RBC Credit Card Activation online
RBC Credit Card Activate Steps:
-Firstly go to the official website of RBC credit cards.
-Login/register yourself with your user id and password on the website. If you don’t have an account you can sign up for one by clicking here.
-After successful login click on the “activate” tab which is available at the top right corner of the screen. (by default my website opens the American site so if yours opens something else then just change it to Canada at the top right corner of the screen).
-After clicking on activate tab, enter your 16 digit credit card number and click “Submit”. Make sure you use the same 16 digits number when using them in stores. I know some people who are using the last digits of the card. because they don’t know that if you use any other digits then the system will reject it. This can be frustrating for you so please make sure that you are entering all the numbers correctly.
-On the next page enter your 4 digit PIN Number which is nothing but your secret code(secret code must be 4 digits only). If this PIN works for you, remember it otherwise keep trying until getting one that is working or ask a customer service representative.
-Your credit card will be activated within 2 minutes. If you face any problem or this secret code doesn’t work, don’t worry dial RBC Credit Card Customer Care Number 1 (877) 265-1524 for help. For more information visit rbcroyalbank.com/creditcardterms.
RBC Credit Card Activate using the phone
You can activate your credit card online through the website but if you are more of a hands-on person then try calling their customer service number.
RBC Credit Card Activate Steps:
For this you have to call on RBC Credit Card Customer Care Number 1 (877) 265-1524. Do remember calling them is not free, use Skype or Google Voice for free international calls.
-Their customer care representatives will ask for some information from you like issue date, first name, last name, etc., make sure all the information which they are asking is correct because it must be linked with your PIN Number(in case if you don’t know what I am talking about click on the Method 2). So make sure that both things are matching.
-After completing all the steps your credit card will be activated within 3 minutes. You can also ask them for the activation expiry date, balance inquiry, and other things.
RBC Credit Card Activate using mail
As the title suggests use the mail id which was provided to you when you received your credit card.
RBC Credit Card Activate Steps:
- -You can either login into your rbcroyalbank account or follow Method 1 to activate it online. After this go to the “activate” tab at the top right corner of the screen. (by default my website opens the American site so if yours opens something else then just change it to Canada at the top right corner of the screen).
- -Then click on the “Activate by Mail?” tab. Here fill in your 16 digit Credit card number and 4 digit PIN Number exactly how it is written on your credit card otherwise will not work, after that click ‘Submit’. Make sure your code is 4 digits only otherwise it will not work.
- -Then you have to enter your mailing address which they are asking for but if you don’t know what’s the address.
- -After this click on the ‘Continue’ tab, I would recommend you to keep the box checked which is asking for their promotional offers or discounts.
- -At last, add your email address and click on ‘Submit.
RBC Credit Card Activation Requirements:
- -You can’t activate your credit card if you don’t have your 16 digit credit card number.
- -If the code is not working for you even after trying more than 10 times, call RBC Credit Card Customer Care Number 1 (877) 265-1524 for help.
- -Your credit card must be activated within one month to avoid any delay.
- -Make sure that you are entering all the details correctly because if one digit is different then your code will not work and it will be very frustrating for you.
- -RBC Credit Card representatives are not always available on the phone, so be patient and wait for your turn.
- -Your credit card will be activated within 3 minutes after completing all the steps.
RBC Credit Card Activation Additional Tips:
- Use Skype or Google Voice for free international calls.
- Make sure that you are calling from the phone number which is linked with your credit card account because it must be activated by the same phone number and if they ask for your PIN Number then it must match with your card too. Their customer care representatives require this information to verify that you are an authorized user of that credit card, so don’t skip any field without any reason.
- Don’t call them many times in one day as per your convenience, their representatives might think that you are doing fraud with someone else’s credit card and they’ll block your card permanently.
- ‘Activate by Mail?’ tab is at the topmost right corner of the screen but ‘Activate Online’ is at the bottom of that screen.
- RBC Credit Card Customer Care Number is open from 8 AM to midnight (Eastern Standard Time) on all 7 days of the week.
- Read Terms and Conditions very carefully before applying for any credit card, because there are some cards which will charge you a yearly fee too. That’s why first read about it then apply for it otherwise you’ll waste your money. A good example of this card is RBC Visa Infinite Avion.
- Never give your ATM PIN Number or OTP(One time password) or CVV number(credit card security code) to anyone over the phone if they are calling you asking for these things, never share this information with someone else except yourself because if you lost your card and someone else found it then they will use this number to withdraw money from your account.
Activating your RBC Credit Card is very easy if you know how to activate it. I hope you follow all the steps correctly without skipping any steps. If there are any mistakes then don’t try more than 10 times because this is not a joke, they will block your card permanently after that so be careful and take care of your cards.
Don’t forget to subscribe by email otherwise, you’ll miss the next articles coming into your inbox. Also share this article on Social networks like Facebook or Twitter or Google plus etc…to help others too, who are looking for information about RBC Credit Card Activate.
Related Tags: www.rbcroyalbank.com
www.cibc.com – CIBC Credit Card Activation Guide
Scotiabank Credit Card Activation
Bank of America Credit Card Activation