www.canadiantire.ca – Hello, guys so I was thinking the other day, what do you think about a post on how to activate your Canadian tire credit card? so here it is Canadian Tire Cards are issued by Tangerine Bank, a division of Scotiabank.
Your application for a Canadian Tire Options Mastercard will automatically include an account with Tangerine Bank, also known as Canadian Tire Bank.
Canadian Tire Card Activation Quick Tips
– You will receive a mail-in rebate card from Canadian Tire. Use this when you activate your credit card.
– Register the card by calling 1-866-226-8029. This way, if it is lost or stolen, you can call and have the balance transferred to a new card at no cost.
– You must be 16 years of age to obtain a card.
– The minimum payment is due on the first day of every month, and your credit card statement will be sent out between the 22nd and 26th of each month.
– You can pay in full in-store at any Canadian Tire location.
– There’s no annual fee to obtain a Canadian Tire Options Mastercard.
– The Canadian Tire Options Mastercard is a credit card, which means you will be charged interest if your balance isn’t paid off every month.
Canadian Tire Card Activation online
Step 1: Visit the Canadian Tire Options Mastercard website www.canadiantire.ca
Step 2: Click on activate your card now
Step 3: enter in your credit card number and CVV code when prompted, this will be found on the rebate slip you got in the mail when you signed up for your card.
Step 4: once activated, you will receive a confirmation email with your new account details attached to it.
Canadian Tire Card Activation using the phone
Step 1: call 1-866-226-8029
Step 2: enter the account number that is on your credit card rebate slip if prompted.
Step 3: Follow the automated prompts until you can speak to a customer service representative.
Canadian Tire Card Activation using Mail
Step 1: write a letter with your full name, address, and phone number on it
Step 2: write the account number from the rebate slip in the top left corner of the envelope
Step 3: mail off to Tangerine Bank at this address:
You can also contact us online or at 1-866-226-8029.
If you have any further questions or concerns please contact us by using our online form or call at 1-866-226-8029.
Canadian Tire Card Activation Requirements
– You must be 16 years of age or older to activate your credit card.
– You must reside in Canada and have a valid social insurance number
– You can use any address during the application process, but if you want to complete a mail-in rebate at a later date you will need a Canadian address.
– You must have $50,000 liability coverage on your car insurance policy to obtain a card.
– You will be charged an annual fee of $10 after the first year unless you spend at least $500 within 3 months or you are approved for the special financing offer where purchases of $100 are charged 0% interest for 12 months.
– There is no security deposit required with this card
– All applicants must pass a credit check
Canadian Tire Card Activation Additional Tips
– You can call or visit a Canadian Tire store to purchase goods on your credit card, but you cannot use it to pay for services such as automotive repair.
– You can redeem the rebate in-store, over the phone, or online.
– There is no limit on how much you can earn in rebates.
– The rebate form does not need to be filled out completely because it will be entered automatically upon activation of your account.
– You must activate your account within 3 months or you will forfeit all accumulated rebates and start again from scratch earning another $50 worth of free purchases.
Canadian Tire Card Activation Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Do I need an internet connection?
A: No, you do not need an internet connection
Q: Will I receive my credit card statement online?
A: Yes, you will be able to access your credit card statement online.
Q: Do I have to complete a rebate form?
A: No, the information is entered automatically when you activate your account so you do not need to enter anything manually.
Related Tags: www.canadiantire.ca