www.icicibank.ca – Hello guys, Today I am going to show you how to activate your ICICI credit card online. There are a lot of people who have never activated their credit cards before and they just go ahead and use them without ever activating them. This is not a good idea at all, because in case if the card gets lost, you will have no access to it at all.
Activate ICICI Credit Card Quick Tips
– Activate your credit card once you receive it
– Keep the activated credit card in a secure place so that nobody can steal it
– Keep both your credit card and debit card PIN number somewhere safe like at home
Activate ICICI Credit Card Tips & Tricks
– If you are not able to activate your new credit card online, then there is no need to panic at all. You will simply end up calling the customer care of the bank and they will help you out
– Make sure to check your SMS alerts on a regular basis because this is how banks send their security updates about your account or any other information related to it
Activate ICICI Credit Card online
Step 1: Go to the official website of your bank
Step 2: Now select credit cards on their homepage
Step 3: A new page will open where you need to enter all the necessary information
Step 4: Check out all the details you have entered and if everything is correct, click on activate now
Step 5: You will be taken to a new page where you need to enter your credit card number. This number should start with a “6” or an “8”. (Please note that this number can only be found on the backside of your card)
Step 6: Now enter the 3 digit numbers which are present at the end of your credit card (this is your security question)
Step 7: Enter your card activation code
Step 8: There is a time limit of 30 minutes for every online session. If the time lapses, then you will have to start all over again.
Activate ICICI Credit Card using the phone
Step 1: Call the customer care and tell them your name and the bank you belong to
Step 2: They will ask you for your personal information like address, date of birth, etc
Step 3: Once they have all this information, they will ask you about the last 4 digits of your credit card number (which is present on the statement)
Step 4: Finally, they will ask you for a security question that was previously set up. You can find out this information in case if you have not written it down somewhere.
Activate ICICI Credit Card using Mail
Step 1: You will receive a mail from your bank with an activation link. All you need to do is click on this link and follow the instructions
Activate ICICI Credit Card using Mobile
Step 1: On the activation page there will be a mobile number (numbers) to which you need to send an SMS in order to activate your card. You can find that number at the bottom of the page
Step 2: Enter the 4 digit code present in your credit card and send it out.
Step 3: You will receive a mail almost immediately which contains your credit card number, expiry date, etc.
Step 4: Now enter the 3 digit security code which is present at the back of your credit card and send it out.
Step 5: Please note there is a time limit of 30 minutes for every online session. If the time lapses, then you will have to go through all these steps again.
Activate ICICI Credit Card Requirements
– An internet connection
– A laptop, computer, or any other device with an internet connection
Activate ICICI Credit Card Limitations
– You cannot use your credit card online if you do not activate it first
– The credit card number cannot be found on the statement. It will only appear on the front side of your credit card
Activate ICICI Credit Card Additional Tips
– You can activate your credit card from any corner of the world
– If you enter the incorrect security code a 3rd time, then your credit card will become temporarily unusable. However, it will be functional as soon as you enter the correct security code
– You have to wait for 7 days after receiving your credit card before attempting to activate it online or through the mail. Activation via SMS is not possible if it has been more than 7 days since you got your card
– Stop using a particular debit or credit card immediately once you find out that it’s been stolen or lost. Your bank account might get compromised due to this very reason
Related Tags: www.icicibank.com