www.wellsfargo.com – Hey Everyone are you looking for Wells Fargo Card Activation then you are right place. So please stay with us and read about how to activate Wells Fargo cards.
Wells Fargo is the bank that offers different types of credit cards like low apr, cashback, balance transfer, etc which can be used at any place where Visa or MasterCard is accepted. The main thing which needs to be kept in mind before using this card is always to check your spending limit and pay the minimum amount on time so you can use it without any issue. Now the question arises of how to activate Wells Fargo cards.
Wells Fargo Card Activation Quick Tips
– Make sure you have the correct card number before activating your Wells Fargo Credit Card online.
– You can always use the phone to activate your card by dialing 1-800-869-3557, 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
– Be sure to have your card with you when you call Wells Fargo customer service so they can activate it for you.
– You’ll need the information on the back of your cards, such as the code above your account number and expiration date. Also, if you have a business credit card, provide the tax ID number associated with your business’s name.
– If you’re a current Wells Fargo checking account holder, sometimes activating a new credit card online will automatically link that card to your existing checking account.
Wells Fargo Card Activation online
Step 1: Go to the official website of Wells Fargo. https://www.wellsfargo.com/
Step 2: Click on “Log In” located at the upper right corner of the page.
Step 3: If you are a new user then click on “Create account”.
Step 4: Fill in your personal details and create a password for your account once, done click on the Next button.
Step 5: Here you can see many different types of credit cards like cashback, Low APR and Balance transfer, etc.
Step 6: Once You selected your card click on “Go To My Cards”.
Step 7: Now enter your social security number, name exactly same as social security card, if it is correct click on”Submit”.
Step 8: Click on the “Activate Card” button to activate your wells Fargo credit card online.
Wells Fargo Card Activation using the phone
If you prefer to activate your card by phone, you can do so by calling 1-800-869-3557.
You will need the following information before calling:
The 16 digit account number is printed on the front of the card. If you have a business credit card, provide the tax ID number associated with your business’s name. The 3 digit security code is located on the back of your credit card. The expiration date for your credit card The street address that appears on your billing statement How much is currently available in your checking or savings account, if you have one.
Wells Fargo Card Activation using Mail
– Go to Wells Fargo’s official website.
– Fill in your name, address, zip code, and the 16 digit account number on the front of the credit card you have received.
– Make sure that you write down your social security number exactly as it appears on the social security card. If your business has a tax ID number enter it here too.
– Make sure you fill out all of the information correctly before sending off your request. Once they receive this information, they will send you another letter or email with further instructions about activating your card.
Wells Fargo Card Activation Requirements
– Wells Fargo account (if you would like to use your credit card for checking/ savings account transactions)
– Credit Card Number
– Expiration Date
– Name exactly as it appears on the Social Security Card. If your business has a tax ID number enter it here too.
– A check or bank statement with your Wells Fargo Checking Account printed on it, if you wish to use this information for automatic payment options when applying for Wells Fargo credit cards. This option is only available if you have an existing checking or savings account with them.
Wells Fargo Card Activation Additional Tips
– For your protection, never send your Social Security Number via email.
– Please make sure that you print any documents which you are required to sign or return by mail instead of emailing them. This is because it can be difficult for the bank to confirm if an emailed document has been tampered with en route.
– Be sure to keep copies of the documents that you send off via mail for your records. This way, if there’s ever any problem with the credit card company, they will be able to help you by confirming when and where it all started.
– Activate your new Credit Card immediately after receiving your information in the mail.
Related Tags: www.wellsfargo.com